четверг, 18 мая 2017 г.

BODYBUILDING THE VEGAN WAY Part I: The Workout. It is my goal to show how a vegan lifestyle can still help bodybuilders make great gains but in no way am I attempting to push my beliefs and lifestyle on anyone. This article is for anyone who is interested in a vegan bodybuilding lifestyle and those who would like to know more about being a vegan bodybuilding. #vegan #bodybuilding


BODYBUILDING THE VEGAN WAY Part I: The Workout. It is my goal to show how a vegan lifestyle can still help bodybuilders make great gains but in no way am I attempting to push my beliefs and lifestyle on anyone. This article is for anyone who is interested in a vegan bodybuilding lifestyle and those who would like to know more about being a vegan bodybuilding. #vegan #bodybuilding

Original article and pictures take https://bodybuilding.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий